RENTING POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Once you have selected and decided on a rental unit you must fill out our resident application form. There is a $50.00 application fee per person over 18, which covers the handling of your application and the cost of your credit report. These fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. A State and/or Federal photo ID will be requested at the time you submit this application for review and before viewing an apartment. In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements.
- Sufficient Income: Three times the rental amount per month. Income may be combined by multiple applicants. (Permanent employment with at least 4 months at the same job is preferred).
- Verifiable Good Credit: Credit references listed will be contacted, so please provide telephone numbers. Credit reports will be checked with a national credit bureau.
- Good Previous Rental History: We will verify rental history with your two previous landlords. You must provide names and phone numbers of prior landlords.
- Complete Application: This application must be complete in its entirety. Failure to complete the entire application may result in a denial of the application.
- Criminal Background Check: Felonies or violent crimes may result in denial of the application.
We try to process applications within 24 hours. Applications will not be pre-screened. Incomplete or falsified applications will be rejected. All applications become the property of Trident Group Partners, LLC.
We cannot guarantee any unit you have seen to be available by the time your application is processed. We cannot be held responsible for any unit that is rented after you have seen it and turned in an application. All rentals are on a first-approved basis.
If your application is approved, you will be required to sign a one-year lease and to pay the a $500 security deposit, a nonrefundable administrative fee of $100 per person over 18, and the first month's rent in advance.
After you sign a lease agreement with Trident Group Partners, LLC, you must report to us, within 48 hours, any change of phone number(s) and/or place of employment.